Monday, January 31, 2005

what a good day....

....i think. classes were good. i really like my classes a lot more than i thought that i would. i got to see ben and becky today. and.....michindoh is treating staff to a dinner tonight...and......Captain is supposed to be there! AMAZING! how fun. i can't wait. also....i just finished my interview with amber from Pleasant Vineyard Ministries for the core staff position. i think it went pretty well. but i'm never a very good judge at those things. i'm very excited though! i kind of really definitely hope that i get that job.....it would be AMAZING! well i guess this is just a day full of AMAZINGness....well sort of. ok i hate blogs like this, and i have been saying that a lot lately. if you love me....or like me....or maybe just tolerate me....or can't stand me at all and want to beat my face in with the blunt edge of an ax, then you should tell me.

No comments: