Thursday, January 27, 2005

life's little lessons

lesson #1--i am cheap. to save 32 cents, i will buy pop that is so acidic it will eat the enamel off of my teeth.
lesson #2--i DO NOT want to work at michindoh again. however, i am completely excited about the possibility of doing a practicum at PVM! I have an interview with an Amber on monday!...ahhhh! it makes me want to nibble ALL of my finger nails off...but in a good way!
lesson #3--i suck at bowling. but i suppose that i already knew that. but i didn't know that i enjoyed it, or that i would actually like my bowling class!!
lesson #4--my roommates are insane!
lesson #5--a kangaroo is the size of a grape when it is born. and i imagine that it looks like a peeled grape too.
lesson #6--i heart my job! i think i might do another practicum next j-term...maybe at the boys and girls club or something.

No comments: