Saturday, January 22, 2005


i am bored. that's right. bored out of my freaking face! my roomates have all left me. it's a friday night. everyone i know has left the campus. it's snowing. i have no money. and i am bored out of my mind! on the other hand this is leaving me ample opportunity to do nothing but surf the web, and perhaps catch up on some reading for leisure, as opposed to the reading for leisure...class. alright i think that i am finished talking to myself, so i think that i'm going to hang out will all of my adoring male fans up there and be witty and tell them lots of funny things. things so funny that you will wish that you were here with me hearing all of the funny things that i am saying. and i know that as you are reading this right now you are longing to be in my company...but alas you are perhaps a state away. and the knowledge of our distance is tearing at your heart right now. i know that you are having feelings of suicide and that it is becoming difficult for you to read this....the words are getting smaller....you find yourself walking away from the screen....you are creeping closer and closer to the window...PLEASE MY FRIEND DO NOT JUMP!....if you are on a tenth floor walk up the impact will surely maim you...if you are in a single floor ranch inspired home, the rocks from the garden in front of your window will surely impale your rear...so please my friend i beg of you push those brash thoughts aside and be at ease. for i am a caring human being and i could not in good conscience entertain my male fans if i knew that it would cause you or your bum such misery. fear not! i will go and be alone and read one of my new books...for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »