Wednesday, January 26, 2005

You should only read this if you think you are more amazing than me.

kross2444:
Dear Me,
Bowling class is horrible and Kade's classes are so much better.
signed, yourself

jmebarrett:
Dear Me,
too bad Jamie is way cooler than me. I will never be able to atain the greatness that exudes from her pores. oh well. i think i will just go drowned myself in the toilet.
signed, yourself

jmebarrett:
Dear You,
I hope that you do not hate me for being cooler than you. i will try not to flaunt it. i hope that you will still be my friend.
signed,
me

kross2444:
Dear me,
The stuff that exudes from my pores is not worthy of being stuck to Kade's shoes.
Signed,
me

jmebarrett:
dear you,
that was gross!
Signed,
Me

kross2444:
Dear You,
We both know who is better.
Me
Signed,
me

jmebarrett:
Dear you,
we both know that you are complety detachted from reality, and that you currently are living in a dream world. but please i urge to keep the illusion of your grandure alive if it will keep you alive.
Signed,
Me

kross2444:
Dear you,
Blah on this my reality is true, and yours is the diluted one. My granduer is there and people see me stinking in it.
Signed me

jmebarrett:
Dear You,
Perhaps that is true, perhaps people do see you stinking. Or maybe just smelling badly. I'm sorry that you stink like a skunks anus.
Signed Your Friend,
Me

kross2444: Skunk anus
kross2444: kiss my anus
jmebarrett: and by the way.....you lose and i win
kross2444: I win
kross2444: BLOG THAT
kross2444: NOW
jmebarrett: but don't hate me for being more amazing than you
kross2444: I am AMAZING
jmebarrett: ok
jmebarrett: but only maybe a little
jmebarrett: but you should know that you only have as much amazingness as is in the hair on my big toe
jmebarrett: and that's not much
jmebarrett: because every one knows that hairy big toes are not amazing

No comments: