Monday, December 13, 2004

*tongue fart*

i'm procrastinating. i just spent two hours delivering pizzas with my roommate for JMC. two addresses didn't exist. we got two free pizzas....rock on. i have a stats project due at 8 tomorrow, i'm only half of the way done. i refuse to give a bulleted overview of my weekend. i am giving a fragmented, paragraph form overview of my weekend. i hate it when people do that.


cARLA AND i JUST HAD A FARTING CONTEST. i THINK THAT SHE WON THE SPEEDY CATEGORY, BUT i DEFINITELY WON FOR STAMINA. tHAT WAS A REALLY WEIRD THING THAT I JUST WROTE. tODAY i HAD CARLA ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING. liTERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, i'VE NEVER GOTTEN THAT REACTION BEFORE. i WAS EXPLAINING TO HER HOW i THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD TALK LIKE THEY WRITE. yOU SHOULD CAPITALIZE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, AND BE SURE TO ADD ALL OF THE PUNCTUATION TOO. aT DINNER ON fRIDAY, THERE WAS A FRESHMAN IN THE DC WITH A VERY ANNOYING LAUGH. iT WAS VERY LOUD, AND SORT OF VULGAR. i DON'T THINK THAT GIRL SHOULD BE ALOUD TO HAVE A VOICE BOX. iT CAN ONLY BE EXPLAINED AS LAUGHTER EJACULATION, IT'S ONLY GOOD FOR HER. i TOLD MY ROOMMATES THAT DURING DINNER, cHRISSY ALMOST CHOKED ON HER FOOD; cARLA ALMOST HAD FOOD COME OUT OF HER NOSE; i BEGAN TO LAUGH IN A RIDICULOUS WAY. i HOPE SOMEONE MADE A COMMMENT ABOUT HOW i SOUNDED LIKE A SEIZING HORSE. i'M GOING TO REITERATE A PREVIOUS STATEMENT THAT i HAVE MADE, i WANT TO BE A COMEDIAN. bRETT, WHEN WE GO HOME ON tHURSDAY YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED. i AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH THE ENTIRE WAY, AND IF WE DON'T HAVE TO STOP AT LEAST ONCE BECAUSE YOU HAVE POOPED IN YOUR PANTS, i WILL BE ANGRY.


This is the second time today that I have updated my blog. I feel like I am returning to a previous addiction. I think that I kind of like it too. Carla is ignoring me right now....and she just gave me a very weird look because i am making a sort of funny monkey face in her general direction...don't worry carla i am not completely insane. I hope that it is freaking you out that i am staring at you while i type this. It would make me moderately happy if you jumped up from your chair right now and just yelled...." WHAT THE HELL!", OR HAD SOME OTHER SORT TO TURRETS MOMENT. BUT YOU ARE NOT. AND YOU ARE IGNORING ME. i SUPPOSE THAT tHIS IS MY CUE TO FINISH THIS BLOG AND DO MY HOMEWORK. yOU ARE LOOKING NOW, YOU SHOULDN'T READ THIS UNTIL i FINISH IT AND PUBLISH IT. bUT THAT'S OK. cAN YOU BE AN AXE MURDERER? fOR ME? i WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT. YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF ME WHILE i READ THIS TOO YOU. MAYBE NOW i WILL BECOME THE AXE MURDERER AND KILL YOU WITH A SPOON WHILE YOU SLEEP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, killing people with a spoon. I want to do that more now that I ever have in my entire life.

-Carla-