Wednesday, January 21, 2009

themoth.org

Have I mentioned my love for The Moth? No? Well, I'm in love with The Moth. "A moth?" you might ask. "How can you be in love with a moth? They're so flighty. And they eat ugly sweaters." To which I respond. "No my simple-minded friend. Not A moth, THE Moth."

themoth.org to be more specific. The Moth features real stories told by real people. Unscripted and without notes. They're also conveniently podcasted in the iTunes store. Go to them. Listen to the wise words. Laugh at the unbelievably true stories. Enjoy the freedom of the spoken word.

themoth.org.

Incase you were wondering, my favorite story is "Sleepwalk with Me" by Mike Birbiglia. You should listen to it when you want to laugh so hard that you cry. I do not recommend listening while operating heavy machinery. But driving a car is ok. You won't die. Unless you do. But then it will be ok, because it's funny. And even if you go to Hell, well, actually that would suck; but at least you went out happy.


Go themoth.org

No comments: