Wednesday, February 23, 2005

you are what you feel?

blah. i think i'm getting strep throat or something. that doesn't make me very happy. not being able to swallow doesn't make me very happy either. typing three papers tonight also does not make me very happy. i sound like an angry housewife, but i'm not angry nor a wife so that's not it. i listened to norah jones and john mayer all day today. they just seemed to fill a void. that makes me happy, now my musical yearning has been filled...and i was moderately productive, so all in all i guess that it was a good day; strep throat and sore ear aside. this blog aside too. because it is crap. and i feel like crap. maybe that means that i am crap. are you what you feel? if so that would be very sad, because i don't particularly feel like being crap. i think that if i were crap i would always be warm and steamy and smell like carla's feet. that might just make me throw up, but i don't think that crap can throw up. this whole topic also makes me want to throw up. but i do not want to do that. so i will end this post with a happy thought: there is not pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, only a mad man with a machete.

No comments: