Friday, February 18, 2005

of badminton and studying


i have a private and commercial recreation exam tomorrow. i'm not really in the mood to study, but i will. we played badminton again today in rec sports.
now my shoulder hurts. and i learned that i'm not really all that bad, so that's a good thing i guess. maybe if i could learn how to serve that would help. i heard from the camp, nothing definitive though. just telling me that i need to get all of my references in. i think i might go shopping this weekend. i had an interesting conversation with aaron last night. it was kind of nice. i like that kid. but i guess he's not really a kid since he's like four years older than me. that would make him like what 25. old. maybe not, i guess that's how old my brother is. it's not really that old. someday i'll be 25 if i don't die, i just need to make sure that i stay away from squirrels. i think that they want to eat my eyes out, and then pee in my eye sockets so that i get an infection. i'm pretty sure that's how i'm going to die. either that or i'll choke on something. maybe like a penny or something. but i don't put pennies in my mouth because that's gross. or maybe someone will kill me with a knife. or maybe i will fall out of a fourth story window. or maybe my heart will implode. or maybe i will die in a car accident. or maybe i will be whisked away in a firey chariot and never die. i'm sure it will be one of those ways though. a talking banana told me so.

No comments: