Tuesday, November 02, 2004

broke

i broke my glasses today. at first i thought it amusing, now i just think it an evil twist of fate. i found out the my eye insurance won't come into effect until january, and even then it will cost me over $150 to get a new pair. i don't think that my contacts will last me that long. to top it off i have approximately $50 in my bank account. that isn't enough for gas home and back, let alone to buy a new stock of contacts. i don't know what to do. i wish a work study job would become available on campus, and i could work here like they promised in may. dumb college. i hate the administration here. i swear they walk around all day with their heads up their butts. it drives me nutts. i think that they just like to screw with people. "let's promise them the world and instead give them purgatory!". Dumb. i have paper due at 6. it's supposed to be 5-7 pages. i haven't really started it yet. i don't want to write it. i don't like that class. i don't really like the people in the class. i don't like that i have no motivation for that class. i wish i was more excited about it. this is my minor after all! oh well, the information that i learn will be helpfull is suppose, and in three semesters i will never ever have to talk to them again, and if the ever apply to one of my camps, i just might not hire them because i don't feel like it. i used alot of comas in that sentence and i'm sure that it is driving you english freaks crazy! but that's ok because i typed it the way i thought it in my head, and that's the way i thought it, as one long, long, run on sentence that just kept going on and on, and never stopped because it was a long run on sentence and that is what run on sentences do, because it is their job or something like that, or i suppose that's what they do atleast. ok i guess that is enough for now. less talk more do. so i'm going to type my paper. then i'm going to go job hunting. i think i'll just hit up places like walmart and k-mart, i think big lots was hireing. although if i got a job at walmart i could get an employee discount or something like that, and then i could get that laptop that they had there for a really good price, and i could put it in lay away, and then i could buy it with the money that i make there and the discount that i could maybe get there and then i would keep the lap top and give my desk top to my dad, because his computer sucks and he bought my desk top anyway. and it's a good computer i like it alot, don't think that i hate you desk top because i don't i just think that a laptop would be more moble and more practicle and i would really like one. but i think that before i did that i would save money so that i could buy new glasses because i like glasses alot better because they are easier to put on and i have never quite gotten used to seeing my face without glasses on, so my self-esteem would be better if i had glasses. but i don't think that i will get big blak plastic frames this time, maybe some small metal ones. yes that sounds much better. ok so i'm done and i think i will get on line and see what kind of lap tops that walmart has instead of writting my paper that is due at 6.

No comments: