Monday, October 11, 2004

i'm going to catch a dodo bird...

ewe. being a grown up is not for me...
a ewe is a large sheep like thing with big horns...
i played a horn in marching band...
it made me laugh when the pizza marched on the stage...
Papa John's....i loath thee...
oh how i love thee...let me count the ways...
at the count of 153 i'm getting up...
on top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese...
why do we relate food to how we feel about something...you're corny, he's a big ham..
mmmm...hawaiian pizza...
Papa Johns....i loath thee...
much ado about nothing...
fabulous...
where are they...
boredom...
loneliness...
loathing...
Oh how i loath thee papa johns...
mmm garlic bread...
free cold plates, are amazing...
the mutated fox makes me laugh...
Yahoo!...
when will super man IM me...
ANGRY FACE!...
papa johns...i loath thee!