Wednesday, October 06, 2004

blue monkeys, and purple oranges.

it's almost ten am. i'm going to take a nap. is it a nap if your roommate is hasn't even gotten out of bed yet? i'm stressed. i think that my hair will fall out in clumps. i think i will pull my hair out in clumps. shhhhh keyboard be quiet, you will wake up the roommate. shhh roommate be quiet you too will wake up the roommate. shhhh brain be quiet, you are making me go crazy. i'm stessed. i think i will shoot myself in the foot. my eyes are heavy. i am going to take my nap. i'm glad there is no chapel today, it bugged me yesterday. i'm stressed. i think i will sleep my life away. then i will never have to deal with any responsibilities. MXPX said it best: "Responsibiblity, what's that....Responsibility not quite yet". how much longer can i say not quite yet for? i think for only an hour or so, roommate why are you back? you are supposed to be in class. shhhhh you will wake up the roommate. i think i need to listen to a little MXPX. it's been a while. it's nostalgic. i'm going to bed. i'm not crazy, don't worry, and don't make me take the blue pill. i'll be fine. note to self...go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »