Monday, February 09, 2004

HI I'M JAMIE

so this is my first post. i feel like it should be something deep, something meaningful, something that shows the vast reaches of my knowledge...but I really don't think that is going to happen! so instead, i'll just tell you a little bit about myself. my name is jamie...I'm a sophomore recreation management/ youth ministries major (tune in tomorrow to see what I will be!), at a small christian college in northeastern endiana. but i'm really from a small farming town in northwest ohio located halfway between toledo and cedar point...america's roller coast!...sorry I couldn't resist :)... so judging by my personality, this blog will mostly contain quirky antics, strange news, and details of my exciting life (you may not have been able to tell but that was definitely sarcasm!). so i'm kind of doing this blog with the few extra minutes that i have in my busy day between classes and nap....i mean studying!

No comments: