Thursday, February 26, 2004

an amendment.......

so i just read through the entry i made late last night, and i realized one thing......i shouldn't be allowed to make an entry while simultaneously falling asleep and talking with a friend. so here's what i would like to amend, actually clarify. when i said that i would give up the internet, i suppose i should have actually said that i would give up all of my wasted time. all of the time that i spend watching my movies for the millionth time, all of the time that i spend taking naps at 3:00 in the afternoon, all of the time that i waste watching tv....(except for csi night with carla cause that's really more of a fellowship time). i want to use that time to deepen my understanding of who he is....and actually i want to use this time to figure out exactly what i'm looking for in a biblical relationship. not that i'm in one now, but i think that it would be a really good idea to see what God calls me too in a relationship, and what i standards of purity that i want to hold for myself. since i actually told myself that that's what i would be doing until my 21st birthday anyway, why not actually do it? that way i can focus my eyes on my eternal bride groom....to discover what i want in my earthly bride groom. after reading this later i'll probably wish that i had never typed it, because i'm sure i sound like a complete imbecile. but hey i guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.......oh, by the way, i have my CMC (christian ministries coordinator) interview, so if you think about it, i would like you to pray for the whole process. not that i would get the "job" but rather for wisdom for those in the selection process. that the will of the Lord is sought and completed. that those who are chosen will be men and women of God with a servants heart and a longing to help their fellow peers grow in their relationship with God. that's really all......yeah....so like i said i probably sound like an incompetent fool, for which i most sincerely apologize for (man i've watched nicholas nickleby too many times. but it's a great movie.....probably even novel but i've never read it....and i definitely suggest watching it!).......ok i'm done, and that's the point of my story......actually i don't know what the point of this entire blog is.....oh well! :)

No comments: