Monday, October 06, 2008

A Short Love Story in Stop Motion

I haven't been able to sleep lately. Sometimes when I'm trying to fall asleep, sometimes late at night, sometimes early in the morning. Generally this results in me, dragging my blankets and pillows into the living room to watch a movie. Like when I was a kid, and I'd wait for the easter bunny. One year I actually saw the easter bunny. I swear to God. Actually I didn't see the easter bunny, but rather his shadow. I saw the Shadow of the easter bunny. I swear to God. I saw the shadow of his ears and his head on the wall behind the tv. On further reflection, and about twenty years to think about it, I think that there is a chance, a small chance but a chance none the less, that it may not have been the easter bunny, but the bunny ears perched atop our 1980's Emerson TV. But to a 6 year old it was the easter bunny. I swear to God, I saw the easter bunny.

So when i can't sleep, I generally drag my blankets into the living room with the hope of exhausting myself. Well this morning, when I woke up at 5 am, I decided to switch things up a bit. So I drug my computer out of the living room, and into my bedroom, and surfed the internet.

And what did I discover? This little gem.


A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

No comments: