Wednesday, April 20, 2005

a rather simple epitaph

just when i think i have it all figured out, another door opens up and i'm left where i started. SAB or no SAB. Not for Profit or no Not for Profit. Both will give me internship possibilities. Both will give me great experience. I already have experience in both. I kind of want to do both. But i don't want to actually do both at the SAME TIME. Hmph. what to do. (sigh). thanks mike, i'm glad you opened my eyes to this. that's not sarcasim either. i really am glad you told me about it!

the apartment. i think it's ours. aug-july. we wouldn't be there for aug of this year and i probably won't be there for most of may-july of next year. but it's so much cheaper. and the freedom. oh how i heart freedom. everything seems to be falling in place. now i just need a loan for next semester. and a bed. oh, and to be approved for off campus housing. that would be good. come on ron coffee! I'm AMAZING...you should approve me!!!

::on a different note::
it's raining outside. i have the window open. it smells amazing. i love spring. and i'm really diggin After Hours by Rilo Kiley. and Young Pilgrims by The Shins. I think if i play that song one more time carla might pull my toe nails out. but i love it. i think i'll take the chance AHHH... Thunder. Spring is here. it's raining. i want to go outside and run in it. roll in it. splash in it. live in it. it makes me think of summer storms. tornado warnings and hail. getting paid for watching tv. i love that we have memories. that we cling to them. that they can bring us joy. i feel melancholy, in a good way. oh i want to be outside. i wish we could always be wet. that would be the best. too bad.


:::::PS:::::
I DID IT! i stood in the rain. i'm wet, and cold, and happy. mmm, i love the rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »