Wednesday, August 24, 2005

unhappy hump day

my mom and i had an argument today. she said that it was wednesday, but i was convinced it was thursday. we argued about it for nearly three minutes until she brought me a calendar and i realized that i was wrong. its wednesday. i hate that it is only wednesday. i woke up thinking that i left for school tomorrow. but no. not until friday. blah. i can't wait to get back to school. i'm ready to have my wireless back. i can't wait to have the internet in the same room that i sleep. i can't wait to have my aim. with all of my amazing away messages. i can't wait to write more away messages. i can't wait to start planning for my job this year. i have my schedule for the first week. lots of hours, and i'm looking forward to every minute of it! only two more days and i get to move in. to have roommates again. to be in a place that is sort of my own. to be on the road to a life that is my own.

No comments: