Wednesday, August 17, 2005

i'be been home for a few days now, and it has led to some hardcore thinking and a few realizations.

1. I'm finally getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow. and there was much rejoycing...yay.

2. I leave for school in exactly 10 days. I am nowhere near ready.
a. I need to clean my corner of the basement
b. I need to clean the spare room.
c. I need to clean my car.
d. I need to call my roommates and find out what i need to take.

3. I haven't done anything since i've been home. I have watched almost 10 movies in the last three days...but i don't think that is anything to write home about. Especially since i'm at home and i don't even find it to be very exciting...so why would i take the time to write a letter to myself?

4. This is a retarded post. I don't like the fact that i'm typing it. And to show my disdane for this post, i'm going to publish it without spell checking it. i think if i spell check it it will give me enough time to decide that i don't really want to publish it and i'll delete it.

5. AH! THE END!

No comments: