Saturday, June 11, 2005

i need to hear some music.

such a long day. i spent five hours in my car today, driving to and from the wayne. but definitely worth it. i realized a few things today.
1. I don't understand how anyone can be brave enough to start a marriage without having christ as their cornerstone.
2. David Rice has an amazing voice.
3. I need to talk to my friends more often.
4. Indiana has some pretty terrible radio stations.
5. In terms of media (i.e. movies and music and books) i'm not sure i like what i like because i like it, or if i like what i like because people that i like like it.
6. My dad is great.
7. I miss Em
8. I'm probably not going to get to talk to Cory all summer. sad.

that's a lot to think about. or maybe nothing to think about at all. i don't really know. sometimes i think too much. and sometimes not enough. i don't even want to think about which one it is. on to other things.

No comments: