Tuesday, March 02, 2004

awwww....i stink!

so i just had it pointed out to me, that i'm not doing a very good job at not wasting time on the internet....and she was right.....awww, i stink! things are just so funny on the internet, i need to find a way to keep myself off line. maybe i could but some sort of electrocution device in my mouse, and then every time i try to get on line, it would shock me.....then again it would shock me every time i use the mouse, and then i wouldn't do any homework......so that's not such a good idea....hmmm, what else. oh here's another idea, i could some how program my computer to release an atrocious odor, every time i sign on line! except i don't think that my roommate would appreciate it that much......hmmm, what else could i do to dissuade myself from wasting time on the internet?

No comments: